Article delegate-en/899 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSLeay
11 Oct 2000 07:34:44 GMT Stefano Frullani <ppqbqbdyi-h5qfbm73cc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
seteci

Yutaka Sato wrote:

> On 10/10/00(19:35) you Stefano Frullani <ppqbqbdyi-h5qfbm73cc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
> in <_A892@delegate-en.ML_>
>  |I'm trying to setup an FCL filter to permit to an SSL mail reader to
>  |access a non SSL imap server.
>  |The problem is that www.ssleay.org is not active.
>  |I cannot obtain sources nor binaries for solaris.
>  |So I am trying to do same work with openssl. (www.openssl.org).
>  |This is the command that I am invoking:
>  |delegated \
>  |        -v \
>  |        -P443 \
>  |        SERVER=https \
>  |        FCL=openssl x509 \
>
> To begin with, what you need is "FCL=sslway".  SSLway will be made with
> libraries of SSLeay or openSSL.
> See http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl/
>
> Cheers,
> Yutaka
> --
> Yutaka Sato <ysato@etl.go.jp> http://www.etl.go.jp/~ysato/   @ @
> Computer Science Division, Electrotechnical Laboratory      ( - )
> 1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan            _<   >_

Hi,
thanks for reply. I was making some mistakes.
First I was considering ssleay instead of sslway.
Second I had roughly compiled delegated but not sslway.
Third, I was very inexpert about certificate generation.
Now, I've compiled sslway with openssl-0.9.5 (www.openssl.org) (some little
changes on Makefile).
Everything is working.
Bye