Article delegate-en/950 of [1-5042] on the server localhost:7119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate under redhat 7.0
06 Jan 2001 18:53:59 GMT RAMI ZALLOUM <pwybqbdyi-jz2jfkf2kzt6.ml@delegate.org>

Mrs,

I would like to use the redhat Linux 7.0 as proxy server using delegate
proxy. after extracting the directory and the files using gz and tar -xf,
and changing the ADMIN variable in the src/Makefile I launch the Make
command in order to compile delegate.
But, when launching delegated -P8080 SERVER=http I received the following
message from my Linux server.
bash: delegated:command not found.

Waiting for you answer ASAP.

Best Regards