Article onew/2502 of [2500-2505] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.onew

Your E-Business Solution
12 Apr 2000 02:18:14 GMT     pyyeqaxs4-qauv5ptxqnx6.ml@delegate.org

Remove Disclaimer Below! Please do not return by Reply!
     Build an Awesome Online Store,
((((( In 4 Hours! )))))

Complete with all the Whistles and Bells!

The World's Easiest Online StoreBuilderTM!
We are targeting Small Business and Entrepreneurs giving them an
opportunity to put their business online using our automated StoreBuilderTM

The Hottest StoreBuilder on the Net!

No software to buy or download.
Free unique domain address for every store!
Build a complete 30 item store in 4 hours, absolutely no
    past experience necessary.
We list your store in 1,500+ Search Engines and Business
    Directories, Worldwide! No Charge!
Automated link exchange in all stores, unique to our Mall.
Your store will be located where e-commerce is happening!
One hundred item store. Total Cost $100. per mo.  No
    Setup fees, percentages or hidden gimmicks.

(((((

Have your own Online  Store Up
and ready for orders in less than one day!

See for yourself!

)))))

If you would like more information on our StoreBuilder or would
like to be added to our E-Commerce Newsletter, please click
on More Info below.

Comments or More Info

We are very sorry if our E-mail has offended you in any way.  When
you push the Remove button below, your E-mail address will be put in a permanent remove database.  We will never send you another e-mail again.  We appreciate your consideration!

REMOVE!

We are proud supporters of  The Direct Marketing Assoc.. The DMA has  been representing direct marketing since 1917.  If you are adamant  about not receiving advertisements from anyone in the future go to http://www.e-mps.org/en/ind_static.html and place your e-mail address on an International Remove list.  IT WORKS!   Read This
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include: 1.) contact information (see below); and, 2.) the way to be removed (located twice in the body of this message).
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you by clicking on the Remove Button provided in our E-Mail.  This message has been sent to you by WAVELINKS.COM
P.O. Box 1715  Aztec, NM   87410  Call John Toll Free 1-888-442-4222

  search upper oldest olders older1 this newer1 newers latest
Generated:08/28 02:02:42 (0 sec) Expires:08/28 02:02:42 @_@V